Non Nude Sport Forum Index

Non Nude Sport

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leryn Franco

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Non Nude Sport Forum Index -> General Discussion -> General Discussion
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Hot or Not ?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
she's ok
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Converse
Admin

Point(s): 223
Points Average: 0.90

PostPosted: Thu 17 Mar - 20:52 (2011)    Post subject: Leryn Franco Reply with quote

Leryn Franco is best-known as the ultra-hot javelin thrower who represented Team Paraguay at the 2008 Summer Olympics. She appeared earlier at the 2004 Games, and has dabbled in modeling in her home country.

Leryn Franco Quote :
"Modeling is a way for me to continue with my sport,the hours are flexible and you can earn money through photographic modeling and the catwalk "

PS :

For me she is the most beautiful sport girl ever !!!

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 17 Mar - 20:52 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Non Nude Sport Forum Index -> General Discussion -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation