Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Points Average: 0.90
|Posted: Tue 15 Mar - 23:35 (2011) Post subject: Non Nude Sport Forum Rules
|1. Questions, Concerns, and Section-Specific Rules
- If you have any questions or concerns about anything forum-related, do not hesitate to contact a moderator. This can be done by posting a thread in Support/Feedback, sending a PM, or hitting the “Report Bad Post” button, and possibly other ways as well.
- If you see rulebreaking content, do not comment in-thread – just report the post.
- Different sections may have different rules in addition to these rules. Make sure to read all the stickies in a section before you post in that section, even if you are only posting a response.
2. No Porn, Sex, Topless, Naked, Blatantly Offensive, Copyrighted or Illegal Content
- Do not post porn, sex or sextape, naked, blatantly offensive, copyrighted (unless you own the copyright) or illegal content anywhere on S&FF. Any of the above could get you banned, and illegal content could also result in your being reported to the proper authorities.
- If you are not sure the woman in the pictures/video you are posting is at least 18, don't post it. If there is doubt, it will be removed. Remember, underage is illegal.
3. Forum Etiquette
- Be respectful of other members, especially but not exclusively the Homegrown Hotties. This includes not only how you talk to them, but also reposting/modifying their contributions without their permission, and posting links to your threads within theirs. If someone posts a repost, simply report it with a link to the original, do not post the link to the original in-thread.
- Posting requests for other members to break the rules will be treated as though you broke the rule.
4. Posting Links and Linked Content
- Do not post links to image hosting sites that are not on the S&FF approved sites list. Use www.xooimage.com,
- Use 'send an image' to post photo/s, 'send a video' for nondownloadable video like youtube,vimeo,etc, and 'upload a file' for photos or videos for download.
- Do not spam the forums with links to your site, or post links to archive files. If any of your first ten posts contains an off-site link that is not to one of our approved sites, you will be banned for spamming the forums. Making ten posts and then posting your link is no better. If your reason for being here is to post links to your site, don't bother staying here.
5. Signatures and Avatars
- If you only have text in your signature, please do not exceed 6 lines. If you want a banner and text above/under, the banner should be about 18-20 pixels shorter. More information can be found on your profile.
- Signatures and avatars must abide by all other aspects of the forum rules, and may not contain a link without approval from the admin.
These rules are ever evolving and are therefore subject to change at any time.